- Please note that day care centers in New York City are regulated by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH). To find a licensed day care center in New York City, also known as group child care services, click here and search by borough.
- Use the License/Registration ID field to search for a specific day care site by its license or registration id.
- Use the Facility Name field to search for a specific day care site by its facility name.
- Use the Facility Type drop down box to choose which facility type you are interested in. To learn more about facility types, click the About Facility Types link.
- Use the Facility County field to search for providers in a specific county.
- Use the Facility Zip Code field to search for providers in a specific zip code.
- Check the Display only those facilities that administer medication box to search for providers authorized to administer medication
- You can control the number of results per page by using the Listings Per Page selector.
If you are experiencing problems and would like information about a particular day care provider, contact the appropriate Regional Office. Or for assistance in locating day care options for your child, contact your local Child Care Resource and Referral agency.
page version 18.104.22.168 , published February,2014